9.23.2014

What it Means to TO YOUR BEST! {Our Norm of the Week!}

To do your best in school work don't always talk because talking distracts you from your work. (Jackson)

Doing your best is when you try not to do the bare minimum or not do it at all,Doing your best is not giving up on something. Doing your best is taking the long way not the short cut. (Chloe)

Doing your best is maybe getting everything wrong but you still tried to get everything right. (Andrea)

I think I can work hard and do my best by putting a lot of time and effort into my work. I should also take all this seriously, and worry about my grades more than talking to my friends or goofing off in some sort of way, because surly, it will all pay off. (Chris)

If you get lazy and don't try your best because you think you already know something,your grades will begin to drop. Trying your best shouldn't be warranted by trying to get good grades all the time. you should try your best because it can help you. (Jonathan)

1 comment: